What are the Best Options for Erectile Dysfunction Therapy?
At Elev8te Men’s Health, we believe that our Elev8te Wave Therapy is the best erectile dysfunction therapy available. Why? Because it is drug-free, surgery-free, and pain-free, with research-backed, long-lasting results. It’s also one of the few treatments that can restore spontaneous sexual performance, without need for drugs, surgery or manual devices.
It’s important to us, however, that our Elev8te Men’s Health patients understand the many options available for erectile dysfunction therapy so they can make the right choice for their sexual health.
Why Try Elev8te Wave Acoustic Wave Therapy?
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED), you’re not alone. It’s estimated that 2 – 3 million Canadian men experience ED. Many of the patients at Elev8te Men’s Health visit having tried other treatments – particularly PDE5 inhibitor drugs like Viagra and Cialis – with varied results.
Many don’t like the side effects of the drugs, and the need to take a pill to plan ahead for sex. For some, the drugs simply don’t provide the results they were expecting. Some are facing more invasive surgical treatments and want to try Elev8te Wave as an erectile dysfunction therapy before the more radical treatment.
But the truth is, many of our patients are now coming to Elev8te Men’s Health before trying any other treatment for ED. Why? Because the word is spreading. Acoustic wave therapy is a viable, non-invasive, drug-free erectile dysfunction with the ability to restore spontaneous sexual activity.
Are there Other Options besides Acoustic Waves for Erectile Dysfunction Therapy?
There are a number of options for erectile dysfunction therapy and treatment, each with their own benefits and risks. It is very important that you consult with your doctor before proceeding with drugs or other ED treatments.
PDE5 inhibitor drugs like Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Staxyn
PDE5 inhibitor drugs like Viagra and Cialis work by targeting the PDE5 enzyme. These drugs relax blood vessels, increasing blood flow throughout the body – including the penis. This blood flow is critical to achieve a strong erection. Dose and effect vary by drug, but they typically need to be taken 30 minutes to an hour prior to sex to be effective and the effects can last up to 2 hours.
- CONS of PDE5 Inhibitors – These drugs may be less effective, or possibly harmful if you have conditions like heart disease or diabetes. Side effects include nasal congestion, skin flushing, headaches, back aches and stomach discomfort.
Penile Injections & Injectable Suppositories (Alprostadil, Phentolamine, Caverject, Edex, Muse)
Another erectile dysfunction therapy is the use of injectable medications or suppositories. Medications are directly into the base or side penis, or the suppository is placed by needle directly into your penis to achieve an erection. The erection typically begins faster with the PDE5 inhibitors (within about 10 minutes) and lasts for 30 minutes to an hour.
- CONS of penile injections – Just like with PDE5 inhibitors, the medications can produce side effects. In addition, men using penile injections can develop scarring at the erection site, or experience symptoms like a burning feeling or minor bleeding. In addition, many men do not like the sensation of injecting a needle in their penis.
Penis pumps are tubes placed over the penis that create a vacuum to increase blood flow to the penis. The pumps are hand-powered or battery-powered. Once you have enough blood flow to the penis to create an erection, you place a band around the base of your penis to keep it erect and firm.
- CONS of penile injections – cons of pumps including bruising to the penis, and you may not be able to ejaculate fully. There are also a lot of unregulated penis pumps being marketed, so be sure you look for a reputable manufacturer when purchasing a pump.
Penile implants are a surgical treatment where an inflatable or bendable rod is surgically implanted into the penis to help men achieve an erection. Surgery is typically recommended only after other, simpler treatments are tried.
- CONS of implants – as with any surgery, there is a risk of complications like reaction to anaesthesia or infection. In addition, the implants need to be manually manipulated to achieve an erection.
Elev8te Wave Therapy – Helps You Achieve Erections Spontaneously and Naturally
Of all the options discussed for erectile dysfunction therapy, only Acoustic Wave Therapy has the ability to restore natural sexual function without need for drugs, mechanical manipulating or waiting. You can read our article Innovative Elev8te Wave Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction for more information on how Elev8te Wave Therapy works.
Many patients who try Elev8te Wave Therapy report long-lasting results, and enjoy the ability to restore spontaneity to their sex life.
- CONS of Elev8te Wave Therapy – All though the treatment is safe, pain-free, surgery and side-effect free, Elev8te Wave Therapy does not treat all causes of ED in men.
Contact Elev8te Men’s Health Men’s Health Clinic Today For Your No-Charge Consultation
If you’re experiencing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease or simply want to enhance your sexual performance, contact Elev8te Men’s Health today to talk to us about the revolutionary Elev8te Wave Therapy for men. And get ready for a change in your sex life!